Sunday 12 January 2014

Hi, I'm Dolly.

Hi, I'm Dolly.
I am 16 years old and will be 17 in 3 days.
I am in college studying Fashion and Textiles.
I have a relatively normal family...well in the way that, I have a Mum, a Dad, a brother and a sister.

Yes, all seems fine, and in a way it is, but going through life for me is proving more and more difficult,
I have a lot of set backs, I have a lot of problems and I'm not perfect in any way, but I power through
it all somehow...so that is why I am doing this. I would like to express my feelings to help myself, I would like to give advice about what I have experienced and know that a lot more people experience. I want to share y life and my opinions, whether it be about how I handled my day and what I did, or if I bought some new clothes or make-up that I like then I will write a blog on it, I like to do a bit of everything and want to help and give advice to as many people as I can.

Thank you if you are going to join me on my adventures

Tah Tah For Now
Dolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment